This podcast examines life hacks, a bluetooth-enabled MP3 player, protecting your display systems from eavesdropping, and buying-and-selling computer network attacks.
The links mentioned in this podcast includes:
- Gina Trapani @ LifeHacker.com
- Invisibility Cloak
- Yahoo Calendar
- Quicktext for Thunderbird
- Windows TabletPC
- Microsoft's SyncToy
- MAKE Magazine
- Cool Tools via KK.org
- Oakley and Motorola's "O ROKR" with Bluetooth
- 3M Privacy Filters
- Dan Kaplan @ SC Magazine on "Zero Day Vulnerabilities"
- Zero Day Initiative
- Symantec Security Response
- Kaspersky Labs
- Verisign's iDefense
- Microsoft Security Response Center
- 3Com's TippingPoint
This podcast is sponsored by O'Reilly and Associates Safari Bookshelf online technical library.