Saturday, August 20, 2011
TECH NEWS RADIO PODCAST #372 | 2011-08-20 | Browser Phishing, National Cyber Range & Microphone Hijack
Listen! (Size 2.9 MBs, Running Time 2m57s)
Today's podcast examines three stories about computer network security:
- New browser tab and window phishing attack threats.
- Barry Rosenber at Federal Computer Week examines DARPA's National Cyber Range plans.
- Tim Wilson at DarkReading.com has coverage of new microphone hijacking attack options.
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Listen! (Size 2.9 MBs, Running Time 2m53s)
Monday, July 05, 2010
TECH NEWS RADIO PODCAST #363 | 2010-07-05 | Getting Started With WordPress
Listen! (Size 2.9 MBs, Running Time 2m54s)
Today's podcast examines news from fellow FriendsInTech.com members and Technorama podcasters' Chuck Tomasi and Kreg Stepp. They have a new book out called "Teach Yourself WordPress in 10 Minutes" from SAMS publishing, and a companion podcast called "Teach Yourself WordPress in 10 Minutes ... in 10 Minutes". For reference the main WordPress sites are: WordPress.org and WordPress.com.
You can also learn more about WordPress from a newsletter tip from Geeks.com.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
TECH NEWS RADIO PODCAST #356 | 091027 | Windows 7 Bitlocker, Cloud Services, HTML 5, & Conference Pointers
Listen! (Size 6.6 MBs, Running Time 9m36s)
This podcast is sponsored by SCOTTEVEST (SeV) - makers of fine tech clothing.Today's TechNewsRadio.com podcast examines: Windows 7 Bitlocker on XP & Vista, Information Week on a comprehensive Cloud Services matrix, why HTML 5 matters from Dr. Dobbs, and then some conference pointers:
- Construx Professional Tester Boot Camp from Nov. 12-13, 2009 in Bellevue, WA.
- Technology Training has announced an "Open Architecture" course presented by Mark Klett in Washington, DC from Dec. 2-3, 2009.
- AFCEA is presenting West 2010 in San Diego, CA from Feb. 2-4, 2010.
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Adobe Flash
- Microsoft Silverlight
- Sun JavaFX
- Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA)
We are giving away a Tom Bihn Checkpoint Flyer in the Black/Steel color pattern with a 15" laptop compartment to celebrate the start of our 5th year of podcasting. Listen to the podcast for directions.
This podcast is sponsored by SCOTTEVEST (SeV) - makers of fine tech clothing.