TECH NEWS RADIO PODCAST #361 | 091201 | Server Laptop, GlassFish, Security Tools, & Conference Pointers
Listen! (Size 7.0 MBs, Running Time 10m04s)TechNewsRadio.com podcast examines the following: a high-end server laptop called the "EUROCOM D900F Panther" from Eurocom; Sun's GlassFish Portfolio; and some recommended computer network security tools to check out.
The computer network security tools mentioned in this podcast included:
- Net-Security.org's article on METASPLOIT FRAMEWORK 3.3
- METASPLOIT FRAMEWORK 3.3
- Net-Security.org's Q&A posted with Gerald Combs
- iPhone Forensics Recovering Evidence by Jonathan Zdziarski
- The Enterprise Software Development Conference is going to be March 1-3, 2010 in San Mateo, CA.
- The Help Desk Institute's National Conference for 2010 is in Orlando, FL from March 16-19.
- Sun's Application Integration Services
- MySQL Enterprise Server
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Technorama's Chuck Tomasi
The craft beer recommendation for this show is Sierra Nevada's Torpedo Extra IPA.