Wednesday, October 10, 2007
LINKS FROM PODCAST #325 - Overview Of eTech 2007 Plus Pointers To Interviews
- Where 2.0 Conference
- O'Reilly Release 2.0 Magazine
- Bill Moggridge's "Designing Interactions"
- Rael Dornfest
- Tim O'Reilly
- O'Reilly Radar
- Arthur Benjamin's "Secrets of Mental Math"
- DIY & Hacker Ethic: MAKE magazine, CRAFT magazine
- Ubiqutious WI-FI: Chumby platform, Threadless.com
- Collaboration & Attention: Twitter, Facebook, Jaiku, AttentionTrust
- Web 2.0 business applications: wesabe.com, Open Planning Project, TradeStation, SwiftTrade
- New solutions: freebase - semantic database, Adobe's Apollo
- Jeff Hawkins at Numenta
- Jeff Jonas at IBM on "Advanced Analytics"
- "Incantations of Muggles" by Danah Boyd
Our topic eight technologies that we thought had potential to help IT professionals in the near-term:
- Amazon's S3 (Storage), EC2 (Processors), and SQS (Messaging) technologies
- Sun Microsystems Project Blackbox
- Yahoo! Pipes
- RSS Tools like Attensa Feed Server, RSS Bus, and Newsgator
- Zimbra new offline email client
- Adobe's Apollo
- Scott Berkun new book "The Myths of Innovation" [NOTE: His previous book "The Art of Project Management" is also highly recommend.]
- Microsoft's Deepfish
Also don't forget to check out our eTech 2007 OPML format conference notes posted to Grazr.com.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference LINKS FROM PODCAST #325 - Overview Of eTech 2007 Plus Pointers To Interviews: