Today's Tech Rag Tear Outs podcast looks at new technology books that may be of interest to listeners. The books mentioned are organized in the following topic clusters:
- Computer Network Security:
- Cryptography for Developers
- Network Security Assessment - From Vulnerability to Patch
- Configuring Juniper Networks NetScreen & SSG Firewalls
- CD and DVD Forensics
- Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA) Certification & Accreditation Handbook
- Network Security Hacks: Tips & Tools for Protecting Your Privacy
- Computer Network Systems Engineering:
- Do It Yourself (DIY):
- Systems Administration:
- Network Engineering:
In addition, we play a promo for FriendsInTech's Christmas 2006 Holiday Special original podcast story.
This podcast is sponsored by: SCOTTEVEST (SeV) - makers of fine tech clothing and TradePub.com with free eWeek subscriptions. You can also make listener supported donations directly to TechNewsRadio.com via this link.