Here is TechNewsRadio.com's look at the latest technology podcasts that have crossed our inbox and listening ears.
First up, if you are into programming languages then you'll want to go over to TWIT.TV, and check out the following podcasts interviews with programming language leaders for: Perl, PHP, Python, and Ruby On Rails.
Another great podcast that clears up the current state of 'WiMax' vs. 'Mobile WiMax' is an interview with Monica Paolini posted at Wi-Fi Networking News.
Douglas E. Welch from Career Opportunities recently provide members of FriendsInTech.com with a quick video tip on how to configure iTunes beyond its default settings to ensure that you don’t miss an episode of your favorite podcasts.
Other technology related podcasts that look interesting:
- Gaming: GameShout.com has podcasts PSP, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, & DS. Also Codemasters Online Gaming is now podcasting.
- SearchSecurity has posted a podcast with Dan Geer from Verdasys. SearchSAP.com examines the current job market for SAP specialists. And SearchOracle has an interview with Oracle security guru Peter Finnigan.
- Todd Bishop is podcasting about recent Microsoft acquisitions
- The CEO and Founder of Blip.TV is interviewed on a podcast for ElectricNews.net.
- ZDNET recently had a podcast on the latest news on RFID passports. The also had another podcast on "What you should know about virtualization."
- In related vitalization news, DABCC has a podcast discussing a new virtualization book. And Virtual Strategy Magazine has a podcast with with Kevin Epstein on the release of Scalent V/OE 2.0
- PC Magazine is going to start regular podcasts according to ABC News.
- The security company Sophos has reportedly started podcasting. One of the first topic was rootkits.
- Barry Schwartz @ Search Engine Roundtable has announced a new weekly podcast called 'The Search Pulse Engine Roundtable to compliment their existing podcast 'The Daily SearchCast.' This new podcast will include expert opinion and commentary from Ben Pfeiffer and Chris Boggs.
- If you are interested in E-Learning, then you might want to check out SyberWorks' podcast.
- ExpressDigital has created a customer focused podcast called "Digital Dialog." [popphoto.com]