TECH NEWS RADIO #285 | 060502 | Cisco Unified Call Manager Express, VoIP, PBX, Cisco IOS, Voice Mail
If you are interested in deploying Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to a branch or remote office, then this podcast might give you a head start in determining a product to evaluate.
Technology and links mentioned in this podcast include:
- Cisco Unified Call Manager Express (CME) 4.0
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- VPN tunnel
- Cisco IOS 12.4 (4)
- Cisco Unity Express (CUE) 2.3 voice mail services
- Cisco Quick Configuration Tool 2.0
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony
And as in the podcast the costs for this setup was:
- Cisco 2801 with 24-user CCME Bundle ($3095)
- Unity Express SCUE-12-VM option ($2995)
This podcast is sponsored by O'Reilly and Associates Safari Bookshelf online technical library.