Thursday, March 09, 2006
eTech 2006 Update via OPML
As I participate in eTech 2006, I'm just going to keep my OPML notes from OMNI Outliner updated on a regular basis. Questions, comments, etc. via email@example.com. If you want to read them online then use OPML Workstation.
Updated: 3/9/06 3:05 PM (PST) [Last Update - Conference is over. I'll have a summary podcast next week after I've had a chance to have all the information gel.]
Topics for Monday:
Topics for Tuesday:
- Ray Ozzie "Simple Bridge Building"
- Jeff Han "The Future of Interface Is Multi-Touch"
- LF Cabrera "Artificial, Artificial Intelligence (AAI) - What It Is, & What it Means for the Web"
- Dick Hardt "Who is the Dick on My Site" [Identity 2.0]
- Felix Miller "The Musical Myware"
- Seth Goldstein "Root Markets: Applications for the New Attention Economy"
- Cory Ondrejka "Web 2.0"
- David Sifry "The Economics of Attention - A Layman's View of the Economic Model of Attention"
- Linda Stone "Attention: The Real Aphrodisiac"
- Rod Smith (IBM) "Do-It-Yourself IT"
- GreaseMonkey (online book)
- Secure Syndication by Joe Gregorio (bitworking.org)
- Zimlets (Zimbra Introduction)
- Usability Testing (using solutions from TechSmith)
Topics for Wednesday:
- Jon Udell "Attention Focusing Strategies"
- Clay Shirky "Pattern Language for Moderation Strategies"
- Kevin Lynch "Rich Internet Applications & Service Oriented Client"
- Brian Dear "When Do We Get The Events We Want"
- Hans Peter Bromdmo "First you Google But Then What"
- Joel Spolsky "Blue Chip Products - 2006 Report Card"
- Christopher Payne & Frederick Savoye "Search and the Network Effect"
- Michael Goldhaber "Emerging Attention Economy"
- George Dyson "Turings Cathedral"
- Bill Scout "The Language of Attention: A Pattern Approach"
- Web of Data - Product Design
- Share Data Views
- Humanising The Enterprise Through Ambient Social Knowledge
Topics for Thursday:
- Enterprise AJAX(Rich Desktop Applications on the Web) from TIBCO
- Microformats Syndication & Mashups (public and private)
- Yahoo! Media with Bradley Horowitz
- Ning (Do It Yourself Application Builder)
- Knowledge Workers (Personal Information Architecture and Chandler) by Mimi Yin
- Extreme RSS - Phillip Torrone @ MAKE Magazine (blog)
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference eTech 2006 Update via OPML:
» Read/Write Web Filter: ETech special from Read/WriteWeb
ETech 2006 has started and it's the one conference this year which people kept telling me I should be at (but oddly, no one offered to pay my airfare...). Oh well, luckily I have my finger on the blogosphere pulse... [Read More]
Tracked on Mar 7, 2006 11:14:12 AM