Friday, December 23, 2005
Some Technology Podcasting News
Some technology related podcasting news pointers:
- Macworld UK - "Podcast brings news from space The new free service is called NASAcast. It allows subscribers to download NASA features, news and other content as part of a new free podcast service. ..."
- Information Week has podcasts [not sure where the RSS feed is?!?]
- Tim Mayer and Jeremy Zawodny are starting a podcast called "Power Source." [SearchEngineWatch]
- Apple has a new Podcasting FAQ.
- OnTheRun with Tablet PCs has a conversation with Buzz Bruggeman of ActiveWords. [Source: What Is New]
- Red Herring - "A twenty-something team has launched a web-based audio magazine show called Dailysonic featuring music, news, science talk, and comedy sketches it hopes to build into a model for independent media, combining technologies like podcasting, MP3 downloads, audio streams, and news feeds."
- MacWorld seems to have pretty regular podcasts. As does The Mac Observer (TMO). Our favorite Mac related podcasts continue to be Adam @ The Mac Cast and Surf-Bit's Mac ReviewCast.
- Interested in photography? Then The Image Doctors talk show podcast with Jason Odell and Rick Walker centered on all aspects of photography might be for you.
- RealTechNews has started podcasting.
- IBM is using a "free" iPod contest and podcasts to promote some of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) technologies.
- Designtechnica News recently did a podcast segment on recommended holiday gadget presents.
The technology podcast marketplace certainly continues to be growing, and being pretty competitive for listener attention.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Some Technology Podcasting News: