« Technical Woes | Main | Tech Rag Tear Outs (TRTO) Podcast #034 [Gov. Computer News, Forbes, Federal Computer Week, Software Developer Times, Computer Reseller News, and SC Magazine. Plus a special summary report on Microsoft Vista from seven (7) sources] »
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Tech Tidbits Daily Podcast for September 13, 14, & 15, 2005
Why (?) use this product in the first place you might ask:
- I have been using it (Mind Manger 5) for the last year as a great way to: conceptualize new ideas, start projects, and hold meetings.
- It also a pretty good tool for capturing and planning to-do list items and high-level project schedules.
- In addition, it works well with Windows and Microsoft Office, especially linking data from Outlook into MindMaps.
Here are some of the things from my perspective (as a beta tester) that really makes this a powerful product upgrade worth considering:
- Editable outline view ("This was my number one feature request!")
- Better output options for Microsoft Visio & Powerpoint; and native "linking" support to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets & web pages via Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Capture data directly in new charts or spreadsheets data elements
- New organizational chart layout generator and improved map formatting
- Action tracking via topic alerts and topic numbering
- Improvements to Windows XP TabletPC interfaces
Definitely worth taking a look at as a core tool in your tech software bag of tricks. I hightly recommend the product. It should easily pay for itself just by improving meeting notes and brainstorming.
Save 10% at GoDaddy.com!
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Tech Tidbits Daily Podcast for September 13, 14, & 15, 2005: